Why join the Northern Bush Rasta’s mountain bike club?
We organize a wide variety of activities for mountain biking in Saskatoon, every week we have a Tuesday night recreational ride, a youth-oriented learn to ride program as well as a woman’s ride on Thursday, and Training nights on Wednesdays for those who are interested in competition.
Throughout the year we also hold clinics, trail maintenance days, barbecues, weekend trips, and of course mountain bike races.
A typical single membership is only $60.00 ($10.00 for the club membership, $50.00 for the SCA membership). Additional family members can join at reduced costs.
Joining the NBR allows you to participate in all our club events and includes the following benefits:
- Sign your kids up for the Dirt Kids and get them out learning how to ride safely and meet new friends in a social atmosphere.
- Join the Women’s Ride and meet women to ride with, improve your skills and add some activity to your week.
- Meet new riders in our Recreational Rides for the entire summer and ride in the Field House each week during the winter. Splitting off into groups of similar ability, it’s a blast for novices to pros.
- Train for fitness or competition at our Training Night.
- Participate in all our club activities including out of town trips, BBQs, trail maintenance days and other special events.
- Insurance, at all club events you are covered through the Saskatchewan Cycling Association (SCA).
- As a club member, you become an SCA member and receive newsletters with news on cycling and cycling events throughout the province. Don’t forget that as an SCA member, you get discounts at almost all bike shops in Saskatoon.